3. E-commerce platform must haves
A good e-commerce platform should provide your retail business with a comprehensive suite of tools to manage their business.
This should include:
- Category management tools
- Product management tools
- Merchandising tools
- Supply chain management/ inventory tools
- Customer data and insight tools
- Marketing tools
- M-Commerce integration
- How user friendly is the CMS interface?
- URL quality
- Promotional code capabilities
- Support available
- Product review functionality
- Automated 301/302 redirects
- Quality/detail of reporting
- Product imaging functionality
- Payment type options
4. How can Zoocha help?
When it comes to helping you choose and then move on to your new E-commerce platform Zoocha can be involved in as little or as much of the process as suits your needs. We can offer consultation on choosing the right platform (although we tend to be biased towards Drupal Commerce!), we can manage the migration of e-commerce content from your current platform to a new platform and we can design and build new e-commerce sites from scratch.
Our transparent daily rate cost model will ensure you know exactly how much any work will cost before it is started.
Our e-Commerce platform services include:
consultation, wire-framing, design, implementation/development, integration, reporting, support, marketing, testing
5. Get us on board
To discuss your E-commerce platform needs just contact us.