The code audit would review your current site and highlight any areas that should be addressed
- Review architecture of the site
- Review of custom modules
- Review of theme and front-end technologies
- Assessment of the maintainability of your existing site
- A prioritized set of recommendations and actions that should be carried out before any new development takes place
The market analysis falls into two categories
- Who is looking for your products or services?
- How will they find you?
- keyword marketplace analysis
- SEO Analysis of the existing site
- Identification of all the keywords that are relevant to your business
- A fully optimised website structure and content and an organic and paid search strategy to start driving visitors to your website
The development roadmap is the culmination of all of the separate elements in the digital strategy
- Define development goals and milestones
- Define development Sprint timeframes
- All development tasks categorised as ‘essential’ and ‘non-essential’
A fully formed product and development strategy with all the initial planning in place and a clear idea of the development work required, timeframes and goals.