3. Facebook Application Marketing & Promotion
Zoocha can advise how the promotional strategy should achieve cut through in a saturated environment, driving participation and engagement.
An obvious start point when planning how to increase the exposure of a Facebook app or page is to look at Facebook Ads. The Facebook ad platform is easy to use and ads can be created in minutes, enabling:
- Target the users you want based on geographic, demographic and interest criteria
- Easy budget setting and management - ad can be either PPC (pay per click) or CPM (cost per thousand) depending on whether you want to target engagement or exposure
- Ability to test different ad creatives and ad copy
- Use the 'like' button to increase the influence of an ad
- Measure the performance of your ads through the Facebook reporting tool
Zoocha also recommend that you take a 'cross channel' approach to Facebook marketing. This can be as simple as including a link or ‘Like' button on your website, but could also include driving people to your Facebook page from your other advertising channels e.g. on your marketing emails.
4. Facebook Development Consulting
Having been involved with the development of Facebook applications since 2009, we have a solid understanding of what can and can't be achieved using the Facebook API.
We can offer advice and consulting on the following areas:
- Facebook PHP SDK integration into an existing application. We can also advise about how to correctly query the Facebook Object.
- Facebook Graph API - calling and extracting data from the JSON objects.
- Troubleshooting Facebook Social Plugin integration problems.
- Building Facebook applications using Drupal. See our Property Place project and supporting case-study for information about this.
- Best practice Open Graph Protocol implementation.
5. Why Choose Zoocha?
A few Reasons to work with Zoocha
- We build applications that deliver results and win awards.
- Campaigns that we have worked on have a track record of success. Several hundred thousand extra fans generated for the UK Skittles fan page over a period of one month...
- We have experience in developing Facebook applications for very high traffic campaigns that have enjoyed explosive growth. To support this we make sure that the infrastructure that the application sits on is capable of handling large amounts of concurrent users without performance being inhibited.
- When we build a bespoke Facebook application for a client we ensure that the social application mechanic and architecture can be re-used for future campaigns. New concepts could be re-skinned for minimal cost at a later date, enabling a long term return on investment.
- Some other clients that we have built applications for are: Adecco, Games Workshop, MOBO, Paul Smith Optimistic, Property Place, Radley, Swiftcover Roadology and Swiftcover Summer Mourning.
- We specialise in cost-effective Facebook applications and have a very transparent costing structure - get in touch for a free quote!