Who completes the audit within the Zoocha team?
We generally tap into the specific skill-sets of various team members to complete audit:
- Drupal Developer: Drupal configuration, architecture, code quality and custom module review.
- Drupal Themer / Front-end Developer: Review of theming layer.
- System Administrator: Feedback on performance, server configuration and security.
Once feedback has been gathered from our specialists in each area, the Zoocha Technical Director will review the audit before returning it.
What is the process for an audit?
After commissioning Zoocha to complete a Drupal site audit / evaluation, you can expect the following:
- Zoocha will request a
drush archive-dumpof your site, or a full copy of your site by another means.
- Zoocha set up the site on a private, secure internal server.
- Zoocha quickly review all the high-level technical aspects of the site, so that we know where the to focus our efforts to give most value.
- Depending on how much time has been allocated for the audit, Zoocha specialists will then dig in to, and highlight any problem areas and offer recommendations / solutions / mitigations for each problem identified.
- The Zoocha technical director will then review the audit before passing it on to the client.
Drupal Audit Output
You can expect a detailed report, with a prioritised list of recommendations that span all areas of your site. We also include estimates of how long any remedial work, and implementation of our recommendations would take to action for a Drupal Developer to carry out.