The Mydex vision is the emergence of a world where individuals are in greater control of their lives with the freedom to choose how and what personal data to share in order to have a balanced relationship with each other, society as a whole, governments and organisations. The Mydex mission is to empower individuals to manage their lives more effectively through convenient, trustworthy access and control of their personal data and how it is used by them and others.
As development partners for Mydex, Zoocha have been involved in a number of projects with Mydex, including:
- Development of a Community site
- Build of an API using Slim PHP
- Construction of a PDS front-end, developed using Drupal for Mydex members to navigate their data
- Creation of the Mydex documentation site using Middleman
- Design and implementation of visualisations using D3
- Set up of an Identity stack, developed in Slim PHP, that allows Mydex members can use their Mydex ID to log in to websites using the Open ID Connect, Mozilla Persona and SAML protocols/li>