Other common mapping applications
Your mapping application requirement could be a:
- Dealer / branch / service locator.
- Route planner.
- Activity finder.
- Tool to help visualise complex data sets.
- Mash-up with other data sources or web API's.
- Map widget that is embedded into your product or website that needs specific functionality.
Platform neutral solutions
Irrespective of whether your server uses php, Ruby, .Net, Java or whatever, we will be able to integrate a mapping solution with minimal technical effort on your part. We do this by creating a bespoke html/css branded mapping UI for your website (to your specifications) that can be dropped directly into your site. We can then work with you to find the most appropriate way to manage your store / mapping data. Some of the ways to do this could be:
- A database with administration area to make updates. This could be a bespoke solution depending on the complexity of the data, or leverage the power of a CMS such as Drupal. This could be hosted and managed by us, or in-house if you have the required resources and skills.
- A spreadsheet in either Excel or .csv format that can be uploaded via a simple web form to manage the map points and data.
- A Google spreadsheet that can be shared amongst key people within your team. This could then be collaboratively edited to drive real time updates to your mapping application. We have developed bespoke in-house technology to allow you to do this.
- Integration with Google Fusion tables.